As a full-fledged makeup junkie, I can spend hours scouring the internet for all the prettiest looks to recreate (the absolute best ones are in our gallery!). To me, bridal makeup is one of the most important elements of your big day, because if you look good, you feel good! And every bride needs that princess-perfect moment, right? With so many styles and ways to showcase your best features, there are endless possibilities! Are you a glowing goddess that opts for subtle shimmer? A bold beauty who loves to play with color? A glamour girl who is satisfied with the perfect wing and ruby red lip? Whatever your cocktail of cosmetics, here are some of our favorite looks that will highlight any Maharani's natural beauty!
1. Traditional Chic: If you are all about elegance, then you can't go wrong with this classic bridal look! It's all about having a flawless base and the perfect pout, so make sure you find the most radiant red! I have Stila's "Beso" in my purse right now!
2. Ga-ga for Glamour: I just love the drama of perfectly winged eyeliner, fluttering lashes, and Barbie-status lips! This alluring look will tickle you pink while you flaunt your fabulousness! My go-to for a fuchsia pout is MAC's "Girl About Town."
3. Gorgeous in Gold: If you're looking to enhance your bridal glow, try warm shades and glimmering gold shadow! This is a bridal staple, so if you're not into a red lip then showcase your twinkling eyes with some sophistication. Use the "Naked" palette by Urban Decay to recreate this look!
4. Crazy for Color: This look is all about playing up the eyes! With bold and bright makeup, you can play with color, match your eyeshadow to your outfit, and make a statement! Pick up the Nars duo in "Tropical Princess" to add a pop to your makeup collection!
5. Soft and Sweet: For a romantic yet effortless vibe, choose subtle shadows and a nude pink lip. It's just the right amount of color to enhance your fab features! Avoid harsh blacks and dark browns and use Bobbi Brown's Shadow Stick in "Violet Plum" instead!
I don't know about you, but I'm on my way to Sephora! I hope you have a fabulous weekend, Maharanis!