After a swingin' cocktail hour, House of Talent follows this Indian wedding party into a beautiful modern reception at the Princeton Hyatt. The decor features flourishes of turquoise and periwinkle -- such an underused color in Indian weddings, but look at how pretty it is! A couple things I am loving about this right off the bat:
- Maharani Puja's sparkly lengha from Shakuntal in Gujrat that she designed herself -- yowza!
- The hilarious cake topper. Who's going to wear the pants in this marriage? ;)
- The theme of the reception was "High school sweethearts never go sour," and their official drink Sweet and Sour cocktail! Special props to
- , who kept this partying bunch happy and full!
- Congratulations to Puja and Shamik! Tomorrow we drop off in Memphis to attend another jaw-dropping Indian wedding.