Since I moved, I have been cleaning and reorganizing my house. Now more than ever, I strongly feel that the pieces in your home should be used, and not just sit around and collect dust. So, when shopping for wedding party presents, I always think of this, and I try to give useful gifts.
Jeweled bib necklaces are all the rage right now, and I have to say at first glance I was hooked. These stylish statement pieces are just perfect for your bridesmaid’s gifts, and will look lovely with a sari or a LBD.
All these looks are under a hundred bucks. Gotta love that!
1. First up is this rhinestone number from Macys.com. I am particularly drawn to the layers of blue colors. This would look great as a contrast piece to any sari. And, it is only 32 bucks.
2. Next we have the most verstaile piece of the bunch from BananaRepublic.com for $79.50 What I love about this piece is that your girlies can wear it to cocktails, formal parties, and even work.
3. I know that some brides think that black is bad luck during weddings, but others seem to strongly disagree. It is up to your personal choice, but if you give the okay to this Jet Stone necklace for $49 dollars from bebe.com, I know it will become one of your bridesmaid’s favorite pieces.
4. This necklace is a great choice no matter what season your wedding is taking place. This chunky crystal necklace for $60 bucks from Bloomingdales.com will photograph nicely, and will be a fun piece of bling on your big day.
5. Who would have thought that Amazon.com could be so hip and trendy? Well, it gets even better because this purple sequins necklace from Shop One Twenty will look great with almost any color your bridesmaids are wearing. And, for only 39 dollars, you might just have to pick one up for yourself too!
6. This one is the pricey-ist of the bunch, but it is also the most ornate. This stone embellished necklace from BCBG.com for 88 dollars should only be worn with a simple sari. It has enough bang to stand alone.
And, for those of you who are uber crafty, click here to see how you can sew your own bib necklace. I can’t think of a more personal, perfect wedding gift.