All brides try not to procrastinate, but for some reason, it is always a scramble to choose ceremony music. I get panic-y emails every week with questions asking for ceremony music ideas, so I thought that I would dedicate today's post to your beautiful bridesmaids. Choosing ceremony music can be such a challenge, so I called upon my friend, and Platinum Guide member, Ajay Manaktala from Special Occasions DJ & Lighting, to give us his top song choices for your bridesmaid's entrance. Here is what Ajay suggests:
1. Dulhe Ka Sehra - Dhadkhan
2. Aaj Mera Jee Kards - Monsoon Wedding
3. Chal Pyar Karegi - Jab Pyar Kisi se hota hai
4. Sona Sona - Major Saab
5. Aaj Mera Yaar Ki Shaadi - Aaj Mera Yaar Ki Shaadi
6. Mehndi Laga Ki Rakhna - Diwale Dulhania Le Jayenge
7. Tenu Leke - Saalam - E – Ishq
When you listen to these songs on You Tube, just picture your ceremony site, and your besties elegantly walking with matching, flowing saris. These songs definitely make me a little teary, and don’t forget that if you are using a DJ for your ceremony, they will be able to cut and play exactly the part of the song that you want.
Any of these choices will create a magical mood for your ceremony. Thank you Ajay for your suggestions!