Are you ready for some fun? Because Ace of Events has set the scene and these newlyweds are ready to take on the night! This ravishing reception dazzles with every detail from the decadent cake from IndAroma to the lush floral centerpieces! Maharani Megha and Raja Akil are too cool as they hit the dance floor and show off their best moves. It's a good thing Photographick Studios is on hand to capture it all! See every bit of action at the gallery!
What are your favorite things about each other?
What I like about Akil:
- His sense of humor (he makes me laugh even when I don't want to ;))
- No matter how busy he is, he always makes time for me.
- His huge heart - he's one of the most caring people I've ever met and is a friend to all. He treats my family like his own :)
- He always helps with the dishes after I cook :)
What I like about Megha:
- Her uncanny ability to instantaneously make me smile when I see her.
- Her happy-go-lucky, cup-always-half-full spirit.
- Her incredibly strong family values- which made it so easy for her to become a part of my family. *Her, often times unbelievable, level of patience and support when it comes to my work/career.
What do you two do for fun?
"We love anything where we can just hang out and spend time together. Watching movies, experimenting with cooking, traveling… Honestly, as long as we are together, it doesn't matter what we are doing, we always have a great time just being around each other :)
Ideally, our perfect date is couch time, with an Indian movie and some hot chocolate."
What are you both looking forward to the most as a married couple?
"Getting to see each other every day. After long days of work, knowing that we can come home to each other and just unwind.
Can't wait to expand on all my cooking skills knowing that I will always have a reliable guinea pig and food-taster.
We can't wait to travel around the world together as man and wife, exploring different countries as we continue to grow as a couple.
Finally and officially linking both of our families together as one!"
Where is the honeymoon?
I'll see you tomorrow for even more Maharani magic!