20 Tips + Tricks by Ash Kumar
One of the leading names in hair, make-up, and mehndi, Ash Kumar is responsible for making Bollywood superstars like Aishwarya Rai, Kareena Kapoor, and Salman Khan look their best. Now, Ash Kumar gives Maharani Weddings the scoop on make-up tricks, must use products, and all the skinny on how to look like a Maharani!
Here are a few of our favorite Tips + Tricks…
1. Every Maharani needs to learn this trick! To get the perfect rimmed look, dip the tip of a black eyeliner pencil into gel liner and then apply to your waterline. This will give you a jet black liner and also prevent liner from smudging or fading.
2. Using eye brightening drops before applying your makeup will reduce the redness in eyes caused by wedding week tiredness and stress. Just remember to apply drops before your foundation to ensure that your make-up stays picture perfect!
3. Did you know that dry lips often suck up the texture of your lipstick which reduces the color and makes your lipstick fade after a half hour or so?! Apply a hydrating lip balm before to ensure your lip color looks flawless on your big day. Apply lip balm onto lips after foundation application; while you work on your eyes the lip balm will be hydrating your lips!
4. To add volume and fullness to your lips, apply cream highlighter with a brush outside the top lip line. This will attract light. For a little extra oomph, add a touch of gloss to the center of the top and lower lips!
5. Remember to use a deep conditioning treatment every week for 2 months before your wedding. This will ensure that your hair will look its best and prevent it from drying out.