Above: Maharani Rekha at her Rhode Island Indian wedding featured in our latest DESTINATION E-zine. Photography by Kumari Photo & Cinema.
Here's the scoop on how we choose weddings for our e-zines:
Our main goal is to provide inspiring Indian wedding ideas to our readers. If you have professional high-res photos that illustrate the following, we want to share your story with the world:
- a romantic and/or funny story of how you met your Raja
- an amazing mehndi party, haldi, garba and so forth
- a creative and "out of the box" engagement photo shoot
- a jaw-dropping traditional, modern OR fusion Indian wedding
- an Indian bride who has been planning her wedding since she was a little girl. Was your big day everything you wanted it to be?
- a bride who went out of her way to customize her dream Indian wedding
Basically, if you're passionate about Indian weddings, we want to hear from you! Please submit your wedding here before October 31, 2012. We receive tons of submissions, so please submit your wedding early!
We look forward to hearing from you!
To get an idea of what we've featured in the past, flip through the latest Maharani Weddings DESTINATION E-magazine and our inaugural Indian weddings issue.