My heart has been going pitter patter all day as we unveil the wedding story of Natalia and Leonard. Here we are the finale of their wedding story, and it is still stocked full of prettiness! I am obsessed with this bouquet : classic, elegant, with a modern twist. L-O-V-E – LOVE!
From Nathalie of Luxe Fete Events : In honor of Leonard's heritage and in keeping with Natalia’s spirit, the couple opted for a simple chic wedding with subtle Indian nuances. Something bright. Something fun. Something haute. The details for this “Love is the Spice of Life” wedding was all but too fun to create. Here are our favorite Indian fusion wedding ideas from the day:
- A unique ceremony space where guests were seated on fuschia and mango floor cushions on the ledge of an amphitheater over looking Biscayne Bay;
- A variety of hand carved Indian side tables used as a base for the chic and colorful ceremony flowers;
- A bright Indian-print paper suite;
- Homemade Hot Pepper Sauce wrapped in twine and colorful swavorski crystals;
- A “ Love is the Spice of Life” recipe box for guests to write their secret recipe for long lasting love;
- Intricate wooden-carved signs, made in India, directing guests to the bayfront ceremony;
- Mango-colored favor boxes wrapped in a fuschia satin ribbon and crystal knotted twine;
- Colorful lotus candle holders incorporated in all aspects of the design (the lotus is a very important symbol in the Indian culture).
- A 100-year-old Indian altar table.
- A modern variation on a traditional mandap gently draped with beautiful sari fabric.
- Sari-wrapped Chiavarri chairs for the bride and groom
- Natalia and Leonard surprised their guests with a Tassa Band. A Tassa Band is a traditional Indo-Caribbean form of music. It’s impossible not to dance when you hear it. And let me just say it was the most awesome thing ever. Every single guest was entranced and dancing the ENTIRE night.
All these personal touches truly created an atmosphere that celebrated their love!
Big thank you to Luxe Fête for this submission and congratulations to the bride and groom!